10 Lines about My school (few sentences)
- I study in the fifth grade at Gyan Mandir School. Sixty years old. The school’s reputation has spread far and wide.
- The school in the middle of the city
- The spread is over a large area. Students from every corner of the city read here. Come.
- Enticing rows of colorful flowers as soon as I entered my school. Can be seen.
- A class room equipped with large pictures welcomes guests
- Our school has about a hundred rooms.
- Reasonable number in ventilated classrooms. Fans and tube lights have been installed.
- The school has a large playground in the middle. Adjoining it.
- A large room is suitable for all sports. Badminton and | Separate courts are made for sports like tennis.
- Long shadowy roads all the way through the school. Are thoracic.
- There are laboratories and rooms for science, geography, history, mathematics and all other subjects.
- All types of items related to these subjects are available. __ Many books, magazines and some newspapers are also kept in the library here.
- The hospital, teacher room, hostel have all been well constructed. Our Principal is disciplinary and students are very
- Make love Along with students’ education, they give equal importance to sports, which is why our school excels in both education and sports.
- I am proud of my school and the qualified teachers here.
(Visited 111 times, 1 visits today)