The word Diwali is derived from the word Deepawali. It means garland of lamps. This is a very beautiful festival. It is celebrated on the new moon day of Kartik month, people clean the houses a day or two before Diwali. Throwing garbage out. They get whitewashed. They decorate the houses very well. It is also a festival of cleanliness.
Ten Lines on Diwali – Sentences about Deepawali
There are various sweets in the markets. Children wear beautiful clothes and go to the market with their mother, father, brother, sister, etc. and buy sweets, toys, pictures, condyles, balloons, candles etc. Everyone’s heart is very happy. As soon as the cycle is over, we light oil lamps or candles over the houses. Some people make light of lightning battles. At that time, there is a beautiful Deepmala all around. Then everyone eat sweets together. Fireworks are fired.
10 lines on Diwali – 1
- Deepawali is a symbol of the victory of light over darkness. It is celebrated everywhere in India and is a major festival of Hindus.
- This festival comes exactly 20 days after Dussehra i.e. every year, Kartik Krishna Amavasya is celebrated.
- Deepawali is a festival with many festivals celebrated back and forth. This festival starts with Dhanteras and people buy Lakshmi, Ganesh, utensils and materials of worship.
- Narak Chaturdashi is celebrated the next day of Dhanteras. On this day houses are painted and painted.
- It is also called Chhoti Diwali. Mustard lamp is lit on this day. Next day comes the festival of Diwali
- The work of worshiping and decorating houses starts in the morning from Diwali.
- People wear new clothes on the day of Diwali. People make delicious dishes in their homes.
- People wish their friends and relatives a happy Diwali.
- There are many stories about when Deepavali started, according to one belief, when Rama returned to Ayodhya after killing Ravana, people lit lamps of ghee in their homes to welcome him.
- The festival of Diwali is a sacred festival, but this festival also becomes expensive for some people. Some people celebrate Diwali with great pomp by taking a loan.
- Buy new clothes, send cards and make sweets. The result is that if the festival falls in the middle of the month or at the beginning of the month, then the common citizen has to spend the whole month with financial difficulties.
- In this way, instead of being pleasing to the common people, this festival proves to be sad (loan).
- People of our India believe that Mata Lakshmi is happy by gambling on this day, which is a misconception, this is a superstition, due to this superstition, this mahaparva of Lakshmi and Ganesh worshiping becomes the cause of sudden crisis of people. Some people lose everything in gambling in one night
- On the day of Diwali people spend a lot on firecrackers, which not only ruins our wealth, but also causes great damage to the environment, so it should be stopped.
10 lines on Diwali : -2
- Many festivals are celebrated every year in India. Among these festivals, Deepawali is the most famous and special festival among Hindus.
- It is known as Jyoti Parva, which means the symbol of the victory of light over darkness – the meaning of Ali – the line of lamps.
- On this day, people light ghee lamps and lamps and candles in their homes. Some people hang candles in their homes. This festival of Kartik month, Amavasya is celebrated with great pomp throughout India.
- Before this, small Diwali and two days before i.e. on Dhanteras, Trayodashi is celebrated. On this day, the light of lamps, candles and electric lights is so much that even on the full moon night, on the new moon day, it starts to glow.
- There is a mythological belief that on this day Lord Rama returned to Ayodhya with Sita and Lakshya after spending 14 years of exile. In their welcome and joy, the Ayodhya people lit lamps on this day and distributed sweets in every household. In this joy, people fireworks.
- Traditionally, this festival has become a symbol of happiness, joy and victory.
- On this day, all children, elders wear new clothes. There is also a law to worship Goddess Mahakali on this day.
- Before this festival, all people do cleanliness in their shops and homes. On this auspicious occasion, people send sweets and various gifts to their favorite friends and relatives.
- This festival has its own special significance for the business class. They worship Lakshmi on this auspicious occasion. Starts new books of accounts and worships their books with great reverence.
- Believing the arrival of Lakshmi, they keep the gates of their houses open and light the lamps etc. at night.
- On this day many people consume liquor and also play gambling which disrupts the sanctity of this festival and houses are ruined due to these evils.
- We should try to root out these evils. Deepawali is a day festival. Firecrackers etc.
- Waste of money and harm the environment, we should avoid this and celebrate this festival with enthusiasm and joy. – Happy Deepawali
10 Lines on Diwali : note -3
- Diwali is a famous festival of Hindu religion, it is also known as Deepawali, this festival of Deepawali is celebrated with great pomp and reverence in the whole of India.
- Deepawali means Deep + Avali Deep means Deepak and Avali means row by row. This festival is a festival of light that is celebrated every year on the new moon day of Kartik Moss.
- On this day people do lamps and Deepmala in their homes.
- There are many stories related to the festival of Diwali, the most prominent of these stories is that of Lord Rama, on this day, Ramachandra ji returned to his city Ayodhya after killing 14 years of exile in the forest and killing the evil Ravana who kidnapped Mata Sita.
- In whose happiness people celebrated the festival by burning ghee lamps in their homes, since then this festival is being celebrated.
- According to Sikhism, on this day, the sixth Guru of Sikhs, Hargobind ji had rescued 52 kings and himself from his captivity in the captivity of Jahangir.
- Many weeks before Diwali, people start cleaning their homes, shops etc. People decorate their homes with paint and color, and the market starts to grow bright.
- Children wear new clothes. Shops of sweets and firecrackers are decorated in the markets. There is an atmosphere of happiness everywhere.
- On the morning of Diwali, people make a variety of dishes in the houses – firecrackers and fireworks shops are adorned on the spot and from the morning people distribute sweets and gifts among their friends and relatives on the night of Diwali,
- Lakshmi is worshiped and The night sky reverberates with the sound of firecrackers and fireworks, the sky is seen flaring all around. People light ghee in their homes, lamps and lamps all around illuminate the house
- The festival of
- is celebrated on the next day of Deepawali, on this day, Shri Krishna lifted the Govadhorn mountain on his finger and saved the barbarians from the wrath of Indra.
- From this, the next day the festival of brotherhood is celebrated which is the holy festival of brother-sister relationship.
- The festival of Diwali is a symbol of purity. On this day some people gamble and drink alcohol, which disrupts the sanctity of this festival. It is our duty to remove this evil.
- Just like Deepak destroys darkness, similarly we should take a pledge to remove evil deeds and make this holy festival.
Read More :