5 lines on Diwali (few sentences on Festival Diwali)
- Diwali is a festival of Diya and Roshni, Diwali is celebrated on the new moon day of Kartik month across India. People of almost all religions celebrate Diwali simultaneously, but it is considered a special festival of Hindus and Sikhs.
- Deepawali is an indicator of our culture and enthusiasm. After 14 years of exile, when Shri Ramchandra ji, Mata Sita and brother Lakshman returned to the city of Ayodhya, the people of Ayodhya welcomed him with long queues in joy
- of his arrival.
- People start cleaning their homes and shops 2–2 before Diwali. On the morning of Diwali, people are distributed sweets and gifts at the homes of their relatives and friends and greeted Diwali. The festival of Dhanteras is celebrated 2 days before Diwali. Barton shopping is auspicious on this day.
- On Diwali night, everyone illuminates their homes with ghee lamps and candles. After this Lakshmi-Ganesh ji is worshiped. Children and the elderly wear new clothes and burn firecrackers together. Children should always burn fireworks under the direction of their elders.
- People gamble on the day of Diwali which disrupts the sanctity of this festival. This is a very bad habit. The festival of Deepawali makes everyone happy and excited.
(Visited 122 times, 1 visits today)