10 lines on rose flower
- Rose is the king of flowers, its form and aroma fascinates the mind.
- Rose is a flower used for the use of medicines, for aroma and for worship.
- Every year on 22nd September, the celebration of Rose Day is expressed thanks.
- The rose flower is found in many colors, red, yellow, pink and black. It is India’s flower and it is also found in Iran.
- Its plant rises in the open airy place, it needs sunlight and water.
- It is a flower used for the use of medicines, for aroma and for worship.
- Its water and Gulkand are also made from its flower.
- Jawaharlal Nehru always kept a rose with him.
- It is considered a symbol of peace, friendship and love all over the world.
- Its aroma is very attractive and breathtaking.
(Visited 10,162 times, 8 visits today)