Few Lines on Ganesh Chaturthi
- Ganesh Chaturthi festival has special significance in Hindu religion.
- It is believed that Lord Ganesha was born on this day.
- This festival of Ganesh Chaturthi runs for 11 days.
- Ganesh ji is worshiped for the first ten days and on the 11th day Ganesh idol has immersed it in the river.
- Ganesh was born on Bhadrapad (August and September) during the month of Shukla Paksha Chaturthi.
- In India, this festival is celebrated with great enthusiasm and glee. In Maharashtra, the festival holds special significance, people celebrate it with great enthusiasm.
- In the days of Ganesh Chaturthi, laddu of Modak are made for Ganesh worship.
- These days, the markets remain lively and lively.
- Devotees of Ganesh ji worship the Ganesh statue on these days and wish Ganesh ji to enjoy happiness and prosperity in her home and in her life.
- 10. While worshiping Ganesha, coconut, jaggery, sandalwood, camphor and modak are used.
11. In the days of Ganesh Chaturthi, pandals are used for the place of worship. Here Ganesha's great idol is established. Here worship is offered for ten days.
'10 lines on Ganesha Chaturthi '
Read - Short essay on Ganesh Chaturthi in English