Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel statue unity essay (facts)
For your information, please inform that on October 31, Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel's 143th birth anniversary is being celebrated across the country. On this special occasion, the people of India got the approval of the Statue of Unity.
Let us know that PM Narendra Modi inaugurated the world's tallest statue in Kevadia present in Narmada district of Gujarat state. On this occasion, he said that young people are running for the unity and integrity of the country, I bow to their zeal for this.
He said that the opportunity to devote the statue of Sardar Sahib is a good fortune. When I was the Chief Minister of Gujarat then it was conceived. For this blessing of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, I consider myself blessed.
Friends, in this story we are going to tell you 15 special things related to the world's highest statue Statue of Unity.
1. In this statue of Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel, there are 22,500 tonnes of steel, 70,000 tonnes of cement and 1,700 metric ton copper.
2. This statue has been prepared only in 44 months. The cost of this project is about Rs 2332 crore.
3. The world's tallest statue can bear a 6.5-magnitude earthquake. Apart from this, the statue can also face a strong wind speed of 220 kmph.
4. This image will never touch the corridor. 85% copper has been used in the Statue of Unity.
5. More than 100 types of plants have been planted in this valley of flower made in 250 acres.
6. It took about 90 years for the Buddha statue to be built in China, while the Statue of Unity of America took about five years to build. While Sardar Patel has taken 44 months to build the Statue of Unity
7. 17 km long Valley of Flower has been prepared near Sardar Patel's Statue of Unity. In this valley of flower, you can take a look at the varieties of flowers from all over the world. Namo flower can also be seen in this valley of flower.
8. A museum dedicated to Sardar Patel has also been created. A tent city has also been built for the convenience of tourists, which has about 250 tents in the house.
9. There are arrangements for 500 people to stay in 250 tents houses in this Tent City.
10. In this tent city, tourists can also pick up the taste of Gujarati Gujarati and dance.
11. Selfie points have been made here for the youth. Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel National Integration Trust will soon launch an app that will be able to book tickets.
12. Statue of Unity of Sardar Patel is about 600 feet (55-storey) high.
13. Tourists will have to pay 380 rupees to watch the museums, valley of flower and gallery together.
14. Rs 380 for adult tickets will be Rs 350 and 30 rupees for traveling by bus.
15. To go near the statue, a third type of ticket has been set, which is worth Rs. 120.