10 lines on Taj Mahal | 10 sentences about Tajmahal
- Shah Jahan created Taj Mahal in memory of his wife Mumtaz, which he loved so much but Mumtaz Shah Jahan Had the third wife.
- Construction of Taj Mahal was started in 1632 AD.
- The Taj Mahal takes about 22 years to prepare.
- To protect the Taj during World War II, it was covered with a green sheet making it round the bamboo around its dome and to protect it from the enemies.
- It is believed that till the Taj Mahal was not fully prepared, Shah Jahan kept his wife Mumtaz's body as Mami.
- It is believed that Mumtaz's death had a great effect on Shah Jahan due to which his condition became more serious and he had not forgotten Mumtaz till his death.
- Many types of stones engaged in Taj Mahal extend its beauty. Because of which it has made an identity throughout the world.
8. Mumtaz was buried in Taj Mahal only.
- It is believed that the material was brought from many countries to build the Taj Mahal.
- About one thousand elephants were kept in the Taj Mahal to bring Bali material.
- A lot of people from the world come to see the Taj in Agra.
- Due to high pollution, its whiteness is not faded, hence it has been applied with lotion clay lip but there has not been any effect on its beauty.
Taj Mahal essay