10 lines on television
- Television was invented in 1926.
- The televisions were searched by Scottish scientist El Beyard.
- Television is the word of the English language, which is called Doordarshan in Hindi.
- Doordarshan day is celebrated every year on November 21.
- The first television in India was set in Delhi in 1959.
- In the year 1982 the color television started.
- Doordarshan is a home-based entertainment platform.
- TV is the cheapest means of entertainment.
- TV shows us world-wide information about us sitting at home.
- In the field of education, TV's contribution is incomparable.
- Today television has become an integral part of our lives.