10 Lines on My Father (short essay on my dear father)
- My father is dependent on trees like flowers, leaves and twigs, similarly we children are completely dependent on our parents.
- Our father is the operator of our house. They take full care of all the needs of their children, their mobility, their education.
- My father is an engineer. He is a humble person of simple nature.
- They build bridges in big cities, but they do not boast of their success.
- By late night wearing glasses and folding the shirt, they make maps. I also paint colors with them on my pedestal in the maps of India.
- My father also does a lot of mischief with me like a friend. They sit on their high shoulders and make me break guava from the tree.
- On Sunday we wash their car together. He also loves getting wet in the rain with me. No matter how busy I am, my father always takes us for a walk every Sunday.
- On my birthday, he surprised me by coming to my school.
- He also brought gifts for all my friends.
- I too want to grow up and move on like my father.
- My father is my role model.
My mother’s kitchen essay
Few lines on Indira Gandhi